We found out this morning that Rob's being discharged tomorrow.
I'm so overwhelmed right now. I found out this morning that Social Security won't release my money to me because the judge found me too cognitively impaired. Rob was supposed to handle our finances, but now he can't. I don't have control over anything anymore and it's a pretty crappy place to be.
Rob's supposed to be going to the Traurig House tomorrow. In order for me to be able to continue coming here, I need gas money...I really need a CAR.
I can't believe we've been dealt this terrible hand. I hate that stupid motorcycle. I hate the MonSter. I am so wicked overwhelmed with this extreme loss of control.
On a positive note, Rob's progress has been so extraordinary. I'm glad the consensus is that he no longer needs hospitalization. The doctor couldn't give me accurate information on how long he'll need to be at Traurig, but said the team there will make an assessment. He told me, though, that Rob's doing so well, he thinks it should only be 2 - 4 weeks. :)

Prayers are going on here on a daily basis.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Auntie Annie
Crystal,
ReplyDeleteYou have to take control of yourself for your children and for your family. You need rest and to think about what is going on here. That is only my thoughts. I may be wrong , but that what I'm thinking. We love you. Never forget that. I have tried to call and sent email this evening...
Love,
Auntie Annie
maybe your mother can be the person who can intercept your money from ssd. find out if that can be done.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Auntie Annie.
ReplyDeleteI have a lot of "homework" to do now, actually. I've been given lots of instructions on preparing everything for Rob to come home. Even for just the trial weekend visits.
I'll rest...someday. ;)
Sometimes it is hard to be strong. But, to be strong is a gift. All good things come to those who wait........ Life is not always easy, and the road can be rough. Everyday you wake is a bonus day and you have to make the best of it...... I learned that from a very old friend..... (A dad to me )
ReplyDelete