Mei-li and I got to Gaylord just before 9 am. Her daddy was napping, so she gave him her fuzzy wake-up call. ;) Now I know how to get Rob up! :P Let Mei-li go to town licking his face!
Rob likes having "dirty pants" here. He has been calling her the usual nicknames, except for calling her "Frank Zappa" a couple of times. I think she's very therapeutic for him today. They're laying down, taking a nap together right now.
The nurse said Rob's heparin shot should be able to be discontinued soon, since he's getting up and moving around so much now. They started giving him some kind of medicine to assist the connections in his brain and improve his cognition. I forgot what it's called. I have a hard enough time keeping track of my own medications! I'll need to implement a sorting system at home for the Comeau drug store.

No comments:
Post a Comment