Sunday, August 22, 2010

Visiting Us

Rob's parents came to visit for a little while over the weekend. Rob felt up to it and said he wanted to see them. It went okay, but there was a point when Rob walked outside to get away for a few minutes, so visiting does get to him a little. I just want to pass that on, especially since Rob's home now. He will be pretty busy with doctor appointments and therapies. All those things will take a lot out of him during the week. I'm not saying no one can stop by, but I would request that we get asked if Rob's up to having company before anyone comes over, and that only one or two people come at a time. He's doing great and I know everyone wants to see him. Please just respect that Rob is still healing and may not feel like 'entertaining' all the time. Everyone's cooperation will assist with continued positive progress. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment