Monday, August 2, 2010

They Suck

Rob's getting around in a wheelchair today. :) It's a little scary - like chasing after a curious toddler running around in a walker. I brought him a Powerade. He guzzled the whole thing right away. Guess I should've brought more than one. I asked him if he slept well. He said no because I was bothering him. I asked him how I was bothering him, since I wasn't even here. He said, "I don't know." :P
He had PT this morning and was wrapping up Speech Therapy when Joel and I arrived. I asked him if he likes his therapists and he told me, "They suck." Haha! I asked, "Why - because they make you work hard?" He said, "Yes." :P Too funny.
By the way - he figured out how to unbuckle himself from the wheelchair. :P

1 comment:

  1. this is a positive day! i'm glad for the energy he has this morning.

    ReplyDelete