Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday morning.

I arrived at Gaylord at 8 am. Rob was sitting in his wheelchair out in the hallway and had just finished breakfast. I asked him what he was doing, and he said, "Waiting for you." Awww...<3 he was waiting for me! :)
He began to tell the nurses that I needed a bunch of stuff. I think they were glad I was here to keep him occupied. :P
Rob learned a new trick this morning. He figured out that if he unclips himself from his wheelchair alarm, it won't go off if he gets out of it. Oh boy! There's absolutely no restraining him now. :S
I brought the ripe cherry tomatoes from our garden. We sat together and ate a few. Then, Rob unclipped himself and got into bed (laying with his head at the footboard) and fell asleep. It's only 9 o'clock! :P He hasn't even had any therapies yet - how rough could his morning have been? Haha! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment