Saturday, August 14, 2010

Comeau Carrots

Rob and I have spent the day quietly vegging out together. We had Mom Comeau joining the garden party for a little while this afternoon. I think we bored her. :/
I was provided a super uncomfortable chair-bed to try to sleep on. It honestly beats the bench, but marginally.
Rob's been bothered by the fact that I didn't have a pillow or blanket. I told him not to worry about it. I'd ask for stuff the next time the nurse came in to take vitals. Next thing I know, Rob takes off to the nurses' station. He walks back in the room, smiling and carrying two sheets and a blanket. :) He told me the nurse was looking for a pillow. I said, "You're so cute, hun!" He giggled.
I suppose he redeemed himself for being so cross with me yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment