Sunday, August 1, 2010

Talk about rip your heart out.

I made it to Gaylord in time to have breakfast with Rob this morning. His was better than mine. I had a Nutrigrain bar. He had scrambled eggs, pancakes, oatmeal, and a banana (which he peeled himself). He's been talkative this morning. :) It just made me so sad when, after I brushed my teeth, he told me he wished he "could be exact like [me]." :( I told him that's why he's at Gaylord, an hour-and-a-half from home. He asked, "45 minutes one way?" Nope, an hour-and-a-half one way. I hope he appreciates my dedication. :P
He is complaining that he has pain in his stomach, but he ate almost all of his breakfast. I asked him if there's anything he wants to say to the people reading the blog. He said no. Sorry! :P Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment