Saturday, August 21, 2010

Friday Night

So far at home this weekend, Rob's doing fantastic! :)
He remembers where everything is and seems really comfortable. He slept well, he's eating well, and he knows when he has to take his medications. (I'm not supposed to prompt him to take them.)
He's got his dog and for her, all is well with the world again. As I type, Rob's relaxing in the recliner and Mei-li's laying on the top of it, right next to his head. :P
We started a Social Security application for him together last night, once we figured out that the Red Sox game was going to be terribly disappointing. Haha! I couldn't get through it, since I have such a hard time, myself, so we have to continue it a little later on. He agreed that it's best to start the process because we can always stop it.
There was a story on the radio yesterday about the intersection where Rob's accident happened, and I guess the Norwich Bulletin has something on it in today's paper. We haven't seen it yet, but we'll look for it in a little while.
We hope everyone has a marvelous day! :) We'll definitely keep you all posted as the weekend progresses.

1 comment:

  1. it's nice to have him home and not have to travel for a change. it's gonna be hard to bring him back for both of you.

    ReplyDelete