Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sorry

This is a completely selfish post, but I'm beside myself at the moment. I have no idea how to make any decisions right now and I feel completely lost. What am I going to do without MY caregiver and supporter?? Suddenly it seems as though absolutely everything is wrong. :(

5 comments:

  1. Thoughts and prayers are with Rob, you and family. ~Ray & Carrie Gould

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be so hard for you to make a decision at this time. We are all with you and Jehovah is your greatest caregiver - he will always be with you anytime of day or night. Ask Jehovah to help you make the right decision. This is just one more positive step to Rob eventually going home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't say it better than Donna. I was going to post about the same, thing, when i read what she wrote. Keep praying, and talking to Jehovah. He will help you decide and help you make the right choices. Also, talk to the elders in your hall, and let them know that you will be needing help. They are there for you too. You, Rob, and your children are in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crystal, your post is not selfish at all. You have a lot on your shoulders right now, and are trying to figure out what is best for your family. Like others have suggested, turn to your support network...both near and far. I'll bet your church family will rally around you all. Those of us further away will keep you all lifted in prayer. I've always got a spare shoulder sis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hugs Crystal. I can understand how overwhelming things must be for you now. Lean on Jehovah and he will sustain you! :)

    ReplyDelete