Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 4 Begins

I arrived at the hospital shortly after 6:30 am. I'm telling you, it's a long walk from the emergency room valet to Rob's room up in ICU when you don't know what you're walking up to. His night nurse opened the ICU door for me and filled me in on his night as we walked to his room. She said he was speaking more clearly to her through the night and falling asleep on his own. They put the leg cuffs back on him and I giggled when I saw that he's holding the end of the connection in his hand. He couldn't get them off, so he unplugged them! :P Hopefully he'll wake up soon to say good morning.

5 comments:

  1. i hope you slept well hun and have a much better day with rob today. i tried to call you about 6:30 just to hear your voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found this blog, I'm so excited to come on and read so much good news, I can't believe he's talking, What an improvement, So your "flasher" has turned into a fighter, Way to go Rob!

    I will continue to pray for all of you, both for now and in the future as you don't know how his recovery will go.

    Remember I'm here if you need me no matter how big or small the need is.

    Love to all, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank God for the progress Rob is making! I pray for a great Monday for the both of you. One day at a time, one improvement at a time, one more step on the road to healing. (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeping you guys in my thoughts and prayers!! It sounds like Rob is making progress! Keepup the good work. I am glad to be able to come here to get updates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crystal-I can't imagine what you are going through. Please know that you are all in my thoughts. I pray that Rob continues to heal.

    ReplyDelete