Saturday, September 18, 2010

Party Time ;)

Hopefully, everyone who wanted tickets to Comeau's Cause was able to get some. I was told there would be some tickets available at the door tonight and I know some people will be taking advantage of that provision. Thank you all! :)
We want everyone to enjoy themselves this evening, but hope everyone stays safe and behaves responsibly. (((hugs)))
Rob and I certainly would love to see everybody. Due to overstimulation issues and concerns, we will have to refrain from joining the party. It is our hope that the circumstances improve by April so that all who wish to do so may join us in celebrating our tenth wedding anniversary. :)
Please be sure to sign our family's collage. A lot of effort has been put into tonight's event so have fun! Enter the raffles knowing we're routing for everyone to win. ;)
Oh ~ and save us a couple of those awesome-looking cupcakes. :P

2 comments: