The community is being very generous with regard to donating items for Comeau's Cause. I'm not sure of everything that's going on, but I do know that Crabtree & Evelyn donated a lavendar gift basket for the raffle, worth something like $70. Harrisville Golf Course donated a gift certificate for 2 people to play 9 holes, including a cart. The Dempsey Greenhouse is putting something together for the raffle, too, I'm told. I know many others have donated baskets and things to be raffled off at the benefit, plus the organizing of the evening by my sister-in-law, and the Music Lady's generosity, so I hope there's lots of support and appreciation shown for the time and effort that's being put into this event. :)
I make mention of the Cause, again, because there's only one week left to purchase tickets and/or turn the ticket money in. My sister-in-law needs to have a head count for the facility by Saturday, September 11th. If you haven't bought your tickets yet, please do so this week.
Again ~ thanks to all who are contributing to the evening! (((hugs)))

No comments:
Post a Comment