Rob had his OT eval this morning. He was told he's "too good" for OT. :) [We met with 'Erika Jones' therapist ~ haha!] That pretty much means that Rob's focus will be Speech (cognitive/memory), and Physical Therapy. He also has an appointment with a Physiatrist at the beginning of October.
From there, we had to go to the ER. Thankfully, not for Rob. We spent 4 1/2 hours in there for me. :/ They want me to see a dermatologist for some skin issues I'm having. I already know our insurance doesn't cover dermatology because I tried before for something else. Otherwise, I can try hydrocortisone cream. Additionally, it seems I may be passing yet another kidney stone. This one might be more of a doozy than my others were, due to a certain symptom I'm having that's never happened before. :S
Back to Rob ~ our calendar's pretty full with therapy appointments and doctor appointments. I hope Rob's glasses are ready soon so he can really begin to benefit.

No comments:
Post a Comment