Rob got his glasses today. One pair for reading and another pair for all-the-time use. I guess they're not meeting his expectations. :(As anyone with glasses knows, when you first get a new prescription, it takes a day or so to get used to to the new lenses. I don't know if Rob's just trying to deal with the 'newness' of having glasses, but he keeps saying he thinks he's better off without them. :/
I hope he'll give them a couple days to see if they're making a difference or not. This is a pretty expensive trial! :S I think his reading pair work better for him than the other prescription.
We're both hoping these work out for him. He's not going to need these long-term, but it would certainly be better worth the money if they help to correct his double vision, or make him more comfortable until it subsides.
(He looks cute, though. ♥)

No comments:
Post a Comment