It is beyond comprehension how some feel I have been "self-centered." I am tied too tightly to the seat of an emotional roller-coaster to even try to keep this up anymore.
What justifies scrutinizing and ridiculing me behind my back when I have been by Rob's side every moment possible, making the best decisions I can regarding his care?
I made sure I posted an update as often as possible, even though that sometimes meant fighting off sheer exhaustion after an overwhelming 14-hour day at the hospital. I am at the point of feeling sorry I even bothered.
I can no longer handle the mockery.
Please be assured of my sincere appreciation of those who have been living this experience with me via the blog and have genuinely cared about the well-being of our ENTIRE family.
The End.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

I'm so sorry dear sis that S has been able to use others to hurt you through this. We are always kicked when we are down. You know you have been doing your upmost, and those who love you know it too. Take pride in yourself and everything you achieve against the odds. There are few as self sacrificing as you and you are valued. Much love, and prayers continuing. Hugs Lin
ReplyDeletei always say to get rid of the negative people in your life...they are toxic and not worth your time.
ReplyDelete